Frond Cloud Backup

Get the best of cloud backup technologies implemented by our highly experienced infrastructure team


Most businesses spend 80% of their IT budget on maintaining the status quo, leaving only 20% for innovation. From costly licensing, constant monitoring, and endless amounts of physical tapes, backup is a business hygiene activity which dries up capex and IT resources.