Fronde's Professional Services help companies to discover, transform, and operate their software solutions that streamline processes, add business value, and provide competitive advantage with our key capability practices.
Fronde is an industry-leading, trusted and respected Professional Services partner. Proudly New Zealand owned, Fronde has been operating for more than 20 years, solving enterprise-scale business analysis, architecture, security, development, testing, and project management resourcing problems for our clients.
Our approach is based on an industry leading practices covering key capabilities, that are adapted to our clients’ unique environments, delivered through a client-centric, professional team of specialist with years of hands-on experience. Every client is unique which is the reason why we follow a flexible engagement model to meet project-based, tactical fixed term or more strategic needs. Our engagements are based on a high value, rewarding scale and duration.
We work across the systems development life cycle at all levels, specialising in the below capability practices.
Fronde Professional Services acts as a seamless extension of our clients’ teams, supplementing their workforce based on a flexible engagement model. Our clients benefit from working with high-calibre individuals with the relevant experience and right skills, to meet their immediate and future resourcing needs. Industry leading practices delivered by the industry’s best, covering all aspects of delivery, with talent readily accessible, depth of experience and certifications.
- Industry-leading practices with forward thinking specialists with the right-sized frameworks, processes and methodologies available when our clients need them.
- Our services range from business analysis, design and architecture, to development and testing, to project management and security.
- With talent readily accessible, our clients can initiate and deliver their outcomes sooner, without the roadblock of upsizing and scaling to meet resourcing demands.
- With our depth of experience and certifications, we deliver what our clients need.
We have delivered many high-profile, complex and high-risk professional service engagements of which the majority of those were in the government sector. Our clients know their businesses best, we help them by providing skilled and trusted specialists to deliver practical solutions that drive the successful implementation and application of outcomes.
Fronde is committed to industry-leading practices and understand the value of this to our clients. All Fronde Professional Services personnel keep up to date through professional memberships and affiliations by regularly attending meetings, workshops and conferences. A number of the memberships held by our team are listed below:
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes)
- PMI’s PMP (Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional)
- PRINCE2 (Projects In a Controlled Environment)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional
- IBM Certified Curam Developer
Digitally Transforming a Government Budgeting Process - DIASee more
TEC gives web-based system the big tick
“The project and client support teams were amazing - almost always several steps ahead of us.They put in every effort so that we had full confidence in Fronde.”.See more
iCan - 88.7 million people, 63.8 million mobile phones, a new way to paySee more
Bank of Philippine Islands launches mobile banking with FrondeSee more
Ministry of Social Development are extending their reach and customer interactivity with mobileSee more
Southern Cross embraces rapid change to improve serviceSee more
Ministry of Education eAdmin ProgrammeSee more
Calling all Kiwis
In a pilot using Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing, Fronde have enabled DOC staff and third parties to upload, analyse, and share recordings of kiwi calls.The result is a less costly, more mobile and collaborative way to monitor kiwis.See more