Cloud Migration | Cloud Professional Services
Accelerate your Digital Transformation
The threat and opportunity presented by Digital Disruption is illustrated by a new breed of organisations (e.g Netflix, Xero) who are aggressively dominating traditional markets. This flexibility and speed of taking new products to market gives them a competitive advantage. On closer inspection they employ an underlying ecosystem of capability and disruptive technology consisting of:
- Scalable cloud based digital platform
- Mobility, Iot, Analytics, Social, APIs
- Agile, DevOps, CI/CD Practices
- Containerisation and Programmable Infrastructure
We know that organisations with these attributes:
- Can deliver 30x the volume of releases - relative to traditional organisations
- Enjoy up to 70% lower operating costs
- Have cloud platform costs up to 60% lower than their competitors
- Have little to no capital lock-in
The key question for organisations is “How do you close the gap fast enough”?
We know from experience that a ‘lift and shift’ is not enough, as this requires Business Transformation, which impacts all areas of the business - Customers, Applications, People Process, Tools, Partners and Business Units.
A recent study by Genpact found that two thirds of Digital Transformation projects don't deliver to expectations - citing legacy integration issues and shortfall of skills as major bottlenecks.
In order to achieve this competitive advantage, successful organisations partner with a new breed of Specialist Cloud Integrator
- Have deep software development expertise
- Local based CRM/ERP/Workspace SaaS integration skills
- Access to Global Cloud Partner Support Channels
- Who are not locked into non-premise revenue streams
Fronde Cloud Professional and Migration Services
Fronde has partnered with the world’s leading providers - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google, NetSuite and Salesforce, to give clients access to specialist CRM/ERP/Workspace SaaS integration and development skills. Our certified and experienced team can create a single solution, drawing from the comprehensive tools from our supporting partners.
Fronde Cloud Professional and Migration Services include:
- Cloud Migration Strategy
- Quick Start for AWS
- Cloud Cost Optimisation Assessment
- Cloud Architecture Assessment
- Cloud Professional Services
- Application Modernisation
Watch the video to understand the value to your organisation.
Amazon Web Services
The AWS cloud powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries and has data-centre locations around the world, including Australia. In 2015, AWS was named in the “Leaders” quadrant in the Cloud Infrastructure as a Service, Worldwide Magic Quadrant report for the 5th consecutive year. The Report rates AWS as having both the furthest completeness of vision and the highest ability to execute.Learn More
Why Amazon Web Services,
From strategic roadmaps to ongoing support - or simplified billing - Fronde’s AWS solutions are designed to liberate your business from the limitations, cost, and complexity of traditional data-centres. We're proud to be an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and Channel Reseller Partner and one of ANZ’s leading service providers and Enterprise Support Partner.
With over six years experience with the AWS platform and deep system integration capabilities, Fronde guarantees the success of your implementation. We're trusted to deliver in the market due to our numerous migrations across business and government. We offer flexible engagement to optimise your use of AWS, from expert advice to a fully managed service. We work with you to build a strategy and roadmap for the future, selecting the pieces of the puzzle at a pace that’s right for your business.
Customers across all industries partner with Fronde and run their IT infrastructure in the cloud using AWS for the following reasons:
- Better security and reliability than any normal business could afford.
- Experiment with new ideas faster - no waiting for infrastructure to be provisioned, and if ideas don’t work you can move on without large sunk costs.
- Stop guessing capacity by scaling up and down as required, eliminating the risk of under- or over-investing in data centres or servers.
- Free your IT team to focus on innovation by using Fronde’s tiered approach to supporting and managing your AWS resources.
- Running enterprise applications such as Oracle, SAP and Microsoft Server Applications (Windows Server, Sharepoint Server and SQL Server).
- Disaster Recovery, Backup or Archive of business critical data to the Amazon Web Services cloud.
- Processing Big Data and High Performance Computing workloads in the medical, imaging, genome sequencing, web analytics and business intelligence fields.
- Developing customer-facing web applications that power e-commerce, mobile, gaming, social media and marketing websites.
- Creating custom business applications to support the needs of internal functions such as HR, finance and sales.
Mercury Energy uses cloud computing successfully
"We were looking to create a low cost service platform and we were interested in the opportunities that cloud technologies could bring.See more
Amazon strips costs for nakedbus.com
"Moving to the AWS platform allowed us to have more control over our system which enabled us to grow our business.Not to mention the savings we gained in six months was enough to cover the entire cost of moving.".See more
Presbyterian Support Central's Stepping Stone to Innovation
PSC now has IT infrastructure that can keep pace with their growth, and a support and disaster recovery system that promises local presence and knowledge, preservation of data and faster system restoration.See more
Why Kathmandu Reached for the Amazon Web Services Cloud
Fronde was able to tailor the cloud-based solution to Kathmandu’s needs, test, and go live in just 12 weeks.See more
AWS lays foundation for Snapper’s growth path
"This initiative has delivered a secure, robust, flexible, fast and accessible path to Amazon’s infrastructure services, enabling us to prove the promise that innovation can be delivered at warp speed.".See more
Calling all Kiwis
In a pilot using Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing, Fronde have enabled DOC staff and third parties to upload, analyse, and share recordings of kiwi calls.The result is a less costly, more mobile and collaborative way to monitor kiwis.See more
Related products & services
Enterprise Cloud Migration Services
Optimise your AWS cloud migration with strategy and deployment from the best. SEE MORE
Fronde Cloud Connect
Reduce overall network costs with a dedicated connection to the AWS Sydney datacentre. SEE MORE
Fronde Managed Services
Optimise your spend and get the full benefits of AWS with Fronde’s tiered approach to support. SEE MORE
Development & Test Environments
Innovate rapidly by using AWS’s low cost, pay-as-you-go infrastructure. SEE MORE
AWS for Big Data
Get the storage and compute power big data needs with AWS solutions implemented by Fronde. SEE MORE